Finishes

Friday, February 5, 2010

The snowpocalypse has begun!!!!

It's beautiful outside now with 2" of snow on the ground. Tomorrow morning it could be as deep as 24" and by tomorrow evening we could easily get 30"+!! I went to Michaels this morning to get the floss for 3 projects. (Like running low of projects to stitch will be a problem for me this decade!) But I like to be prepared. :)

I've started Generosity by Drawn Thread. This has been on my to-do list since it was released. I hope to have this (and a couple of other things) finished by the time the roads are clear enough to move around -- or by St. Patrick's Day, whichever comes first. ;)

I'm thinking of starting The 12 Days of Christmas by Just Nan. At 2" x 2" they should be quick to stitch. Maybe I should do all the snowman designs I have by Lizzie Kate and Shepherd's Bush!

Stay safe and may your Super Bowl team win!

1 comment:

Pam R. said...

Hi Jane, I've tried to email you at the 'David' adress you gave me. I'm not sure its ever gotten thru?
Hope you don't get too much snow, or lose power, or run out of stitching.

Email me when you have time.
Pam R.

same email as before with ndsupernet.com instead of the pop part.