Finishes

Sunday, February 21, 2010

More finishes

I was looking through a box of cross stitch and found a freebie pattern from The MonkeyWorks for Miniature Egg. Attached to it was the pre-finished aida oval. I got this as a freebie from Nordic Needle goodness knows how long ago. But it was at least since the year 2000 based on the copyright date of the design. LOL

I chose a bunch of spring colors and just stitched. Here it is (even if spring is still a dream away). I started it last night and finished it an hour later (or less!).

MonkeyWorks freebie Miniature Egg finished Feb 20 2010

This morning, inspired by last night's finish, I picked up the Sweetheart Sampler stocking by Blackbird Designs. And finished it while watching The CBS Sunday Morning Show. Here it is:

Blackbird Feb Sweetheart Sampler Feb 21 2010

Next up is the Spring Wreath stocking, using GASTs Avocado and Clover. Very spring-y, indeed.

No comments: