Finishes

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ancient oldie finished

In August 1995 I purchased the tiny kitted design and Sudberry House ring box for it to go into. It is of a Violet Wreath and is in bright purples and greens. I've always liked it and found it again recently. Fifteen years waiting in my stash pile to be stitched is not actually as long as some (alright, quite a few) other pieces, but is certainly a respectable time.

I think what made this the right time to stitch is the premium I have now on wall space. This little box will be a breeze to finish, meaning no additional cost and no wall space required when done. :)

I received an email that one of my Nashville purchases was shipped yesterday! WAHOO!! I'm looking forward to seeing which pieces I ordered from this shop. ;)

No comments: