Finishes

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nashville is over let the shopping begin!

I pre-ordered two or three things from Nashville. I remember a pumpkin in 3-D and a Lizzie Kate fob. The others?? I'll remember when the package arrives! LOL LOL

Oooo! Another email has arrived with more Nashville finds. This one is from The Attic. They always find the most interesting things. I want to read what Elegant Stitch has to say, too.

www.atticneedlework.com


The link worked!!!!!! WAHOOOO!!! Now how did that happen?? LOL

2 comments:

Meadows08 said...

Make sure to post a picture of your stash when it arrives! Love seeing what everyone is buying.

Jeanne said...

Hi Jane - I don't know how it is that I haven't found your blog until now but here I am. Waving at you from Arizona! So far I've not been totally blown away by too much from Market but haven't seen it all yet LOL. Be sure to post your stash to enable us!