Finishes

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The 12 Meowy Days of Christmas

I almost forgot I signed up for this automatic! It arrived on Friday, but I didn't open it or start it until Saturday. Had to call the shop twice because of missing threads. They were aware and will get in touch with everyone about the solution.

Here's a link to them all.

I hope this works. It never does. sigh. Here's the URL:

http://www.firesidestitchery.com/fs/Clubs/index.cfm?fuseaction=getClubItems&CategoryId=3&clubNumberId=140&clubState=current



The selling point for this to me other than the cat theme is the fish shape of the ornaments. How clever is that?!

1 comment:

Meadows08 said...

The kitties will be really cute!

To get the link to work, click "Link" on the post page and insert the web address you want us to go to. It should work! Hope that makes sense.