Finishes

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hedwig's Four Patch finish

I finished this great freebie from The Sampler Girl's website today just a couple of hours after my copy of the last Harry Potter book was delivered.
The Sampler girl freebie Hedwig's Four Patch
The pattern was modified by Mary Kathryn P. of CO and shown on the site. I used that modification and added "21" to the date (my finish date and the date last book was issued), the scar, and a cute broom charm I had.

The best part is I found the fabric hiding among some charts just yesterday. I pulled some likely GAST colors and went to town! This morning I browsed through my box of buttons and charms, looking for a JABC purple or even a black bat, when I found the broom charm (actually TWO broom charms!). Perfect! Now if I could only have figured out how to stitch a qwittich ball. ;)

No comments: