Finishes

Monday, July 16, 2007

Stitching what I have

What a concept! LOL I have so much stash that I still love, but haven't even thought about stitching. It's about time I did something about that! So for my first effort I went back a little bit (2 years) and stitched this cat kit
Bahmann kit Katzenfamilie

Then I went back a little further (6 years) and stitched this needleroll
Columbine Designs Firecracker Needleroll

Then I went waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back to 1994 and stitched this charmer from Fanci That
fanci that sunflower 'n honey july 15 2007

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on a roll!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm not sure I could date my stash. I have a rough estimate about when I started some of my UFOs, but my stash? Anytime since 1975? Maybe, at least counting the needlepoint.