Finishes

Friday, July 20, 2007

What to stitch? What to stitch?

I find myself putzing (is that a real word?? LOL) along with my stitching. I have several things started [ahem! several dozen things started], but little interest in working on them. I have another Fanci That flower I could start: a daisy with a watermelon in the center. But, nah, no real interest in it. Same for a cute needlepoint I have.

I do have some very pretty new Charles Craft Aida-in-a-tube in a lagoon blue that would be fun to work on. Maybe I can find something new to do using that fabric while I sit outside tomorrow waiting for the postal carrier to bring my Harry Potter book! Now that sounds like a can-do plan!

I realized today that I hadn't read all the HP books so I googled Harry Potter book summary and got hits for some sites. I read two summaries (for books 5 and 6) during lunch today! Now I'm ready for the final book. I'm planning to drop everything to read the last installment in the saga. Maybe that's why I don't want to get involved in a xs project: I'll have to drop it to read HP.

No comments: