Finishes

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Of Female Arts by The Primitive Needle

I'm so delighted to have finished this today. I'm not sure what's next that I want to stitch. With the Super Bowl Sales coming up and Shores of Hawk Run Hollow (www.carriagehousesamplings.com/new) about to be released I don't want to get involved with something big.

Regardless, here are the pics of my finish:

Of Female Arts by The Primitive Needle finished Jan 29, 2008 Of Female Arts by The Primitive Needle right side Jan 29, 2008

The fabric is a great DMC 14-ct. Aida I found at A.C. Moore. I used GAST's Tin Bucket and my framer, Terri, has a perfectly matched frame in the color Tinsmith. Couldn't be more perfect!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That looks great. I have that in the "to do" pile.....Nancy

Anonymous said...

Hello Jane, I like this picture very much. Can you contact me about this, please.
evamaria-stickt@web.de
Eva