Finishes

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I made it to 2008. There were moments in December where I wasn't too sure. Fainting on the stairs (sat down just in time!!!). Hospitalized suddenly for a week with blood clots in the lungs. How the carpool missed the SUV hitting us I'll never know, but will be ever thankful for. Thank God!

I finished Wanted by Barbara Ana Designs today!! It's so cute and funny. Here's the pic:

barbara ana designs reward jan 1 2008

The design calls for the words "x stitches" to be done in white, but it was invisible on my fabbie. I switched to the medium green used in the frog.

Ribbit!! Ribbit!!

Wishing everyone a good, and happy 2008.

1 comment:

Annemiek said...

Love the frog, I am so glad I discovered Barbara Ana too. If things work out well, we should have her designs in the shop by the end of the month.