Finishes

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Anticipating Nashville

I always look forward to the xs Markets with great anticipation. This one is no exception and is coming up in 2 weeks.

I have only pre-ordered one item: Carriage House Samplings' Shores of Hawk Run Hollow. Not that I've stitched much on the first one, or any part of the second in the series.

I am very interested in Sweet Treats, a new Country Cottage Neeleworks design series of yummies. I saw a picture on her website: http://www.countrycottageneedleworks.com/threadpacks.html

I also am a big fan of Lizzie Kate. I am close to pre-ordering "Big Girl Panties" just because it sounds like fun, but I think I'll wait until I see a picture.

The closest thing I came to a cross stitch resolution for this year is to stitch what I have and not buy so much. Nashville releases will be my first test!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are a lot of us out there who are on some sort of stash diet, but as long as people like you keep stitching great things, how can we help but buy the patterns we see?

You might try some sort of substitution challenge -- no more stash until you stitch 10 charts you already have or each time you finish something, you can buy a new chart. Of course, buying fabric or thread doesn't count. ;-)