Finishes

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another finish

I forgot to post the pic of my Mosey 'n Me finish!
Mosey 'n Me Costume-What Costume? It was a hoot to stitch! I love the colors on this fabbie.

I've also made some progress on Dead Man's Chess. I bought everything and started stitching it in February 2007. Here's as far as I got:
dead man's chess on feb 23 2007 dead man's chess on feb 23 2007 left side

It was making my eyes go wonky by doing all the over one so I put it up for awhile. I picked it up again this past weekend and made some progress on it. I need to go upstairs and use the magnifier on the standing Ott lamp that I have, but the best stitching chair is in the living room. Here is my progress:
Dead Man's Chess on Aug 26 2007 left side corner
The entire piece is stitched, with a good portion done over one. I'm trying to not even think of that!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time to move the Ott lamp to the living room.

Georgie said...

I loe this pattern! I haven't started mine though