Finishes

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Indian Summer is here!

It is 74 degrees today! Wahoo! It's too hot to stitch, but not to hot to write about stitching or to play in the stash.

The scanner is working again and I am thrilled. A blog loses a lot of oomph (is that even a word?!?!) without pictures to show off.

So, for the first time this year: VOILA!


Jody's round robin Nov 6 2009

This is from Black Cats & Flying Bats by Blue Ribbon Designs. I had to chop off a bit of the bottom since I didn't have the space in this Round Robin for the entire picture, but I like the look. Her theme is "Remember Me When This You See". I love Halloween and buttons and bought this chart specifically for her RR.

My theme is Halloween witches hats using charts from MonsterBubbles. I pulled out the pilgrim and Santa witches hats since I don't like them as much and they are strongly seasonal and I want to disply it year round.

No comments: