Finishes

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Started wrapping Christmas presents

I'm so ashamed. LOL A little less than 2 weeks to Thanksgiving and almost all my shopping is done and today I started wrapping presents. Actually, it was necessary to wrap a few of the presents just to keep the surprise. The plastic bags are see-thru and I don't have much in hidden storage (stash has to go some place!!). Now a month from now I won't know what is in those packages, but that's a different story! LOL

Practically everyone knows C.R.S. (can't remember sh**). But at stitch group I heard there's a new one: C.R.A.F.T. (can't remember a f***ing thing). Appropriate for those who stitch, quilt, knit, crochet, tat, etc. and are of an age where forgetfulness is common, don't you agree?? We thought it was terrific! LOL

1 comment:

Meadows08 said...

C.R.S & C.R.A.F.T. work great for me! Too funny!