Finishes

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallowe'en! and This is It

I love the random apostrophe in Halloween! LOL Hope all your ghosts and goblins are friendly ones.

I saw the Michael Jackson movie of his rehersals. There was a lot more singing than I thought there would be. What a talent. What a shame he died so young. I never would have gone to a concert so this was the next best thing. Lots of great ideas and definitely a spectacular.

I'm glad I wore my Halloween sweatshirt since the theatre was cold. Only 25 people or so at the mid morning showing. I was afraid it'd be elbow to elbow.

Oh, gee! Some idiots are setting off leftover fireworks for Halloween mischief out back in the next neighborhood. It scared the youngest cat away from the window. One of the older ones didn't even flick an ear. Cats! Fireworks are not legal in my state even on July 4.

I finished stitching Just Nan's Witch's Hat. Maybe it'll be completed by next year. Now I'm stitching on a new Shepherd's Bush Scary Sheep scissors fob. The back was done yesterday. I have a few more green leaves, the hill and the words and I'm done with the fob. Tomorrow I'm going to start on Christmas stitching. I have Sweet Tooth by Becky's Boo's and the JABCo buttons for it.

No comments: