Finishes

Friday, February 29, 2008

Quaker Christmas SAL and other stuff

I'm not a member, but I added a link to the blog on the Stitch-a-Long. I may decide to stitch this and then I'll ask to join. It's a very pretty design and I'm interested in seeing what others are doing. Someone mentioned doing it with red as the main color with green bits. Interesting idea!

My order from JJ's Collectibles came yesterday! I am so thrilled to have the LK kit "Put on your big girl panties and deal with it." I wasn't sure whether I'd like it or not, but I always loved the colors used. I'm glad I decided to get it especially since it's selling out quickly.

I enter things in the local county fairs so I also purchased Bent Creek's The Red Thread: County Fair. Maybe I can glue some plastic fair animals around the frame! LOL Actually, that's not a bad idea!! Someone remind me of that at framing time. ;)

I am almost finished stitching the cute CEC Soft Boiled ornaments. I need 032BF (I buy it nearly every month; where does it all go?????) and I'll be at The Stitching Post, Catonsville, MD, on Sunday so I'll get it then. I've wanted to do a whole series before, but I don't think I ever have.

No comments: