Finishes

Friday, February 8, 2008

It's been a while

It's been a little while since I posted a finish. I do have something done; wish I could remember what it is! LOL I used to keep a list in a little notebook, but I haven't done that in years. Maybe it's my Mosey 'n Me Halloween pumpkin. Could be! I hope to have time this weekend to catch up on that kind of thing.

Nashville Market is starting and I am looking forward to getting CHS Shores of Hawk Run Hollow. I ordered the fabric, too, and am looking forward to my envelope from Needlecraft Corner to show up!! I bought the NPS silks from Drema last week while they were on sale. :) I'm no dummy! LOL I'd like to see a picture of the new Lizzie Kate releases. LK is one of my favorites.

"New Kitty" (or Salem, Sweetie, Spottie) rolled onto her back last night so I could rub her tummy. She purred and gave me a kitty kiss (licked my hand). This is a big step forward for her and I am pleased. I've just been glad I could help a friend by taking her in and that she and the other cats get along so very well. She's the only one who will provoke Bennington (aka Bruiser) and she wins!! LOL

I plan to purchase a new-to-me Little House Needleworks design "The Busy Needle" from the shop Busy Needle www.busyneedle.com. This shop exclusive was shown on someone else's blog (and I wish I could remember where since I liked her blog) and I really like it. I've been thinking about purchasing the liberty one of her two newest releases. Can't quite get my head around the cost.....yet! LOL

Last night I finished Pine Mountain Tie-up "Be Scary". I bought the kit last Sunday and the pillow to stuff it at the Superbowl Sale at The Stitching Post (my LNS). I rarely get a piece stitched within a week much less finished within a week! Wahoo!!

No comments: