Finishes

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Working on a WIP

ABC Sampler by Pat Rogers Collection

I've worked on this piece since 1994 when I bought this chart and the supplies . Although I'd been stitching for 14 years at the time and had quite a bit of experience, this piece proved time consuming and daunting. Now, an additional 13 years later, it's no longer daunting, but it is still very time consuming.

Every 3 or 4 years between pieces I'd pick this up and work on it a little. This time I'm going to finish!! I'm so confident in this that I only hesitated a little bit when it came time to stitch the year! LOL When I picked it up this week (between pieces) it looked like this:

pat rogers abc sampler as of june 5 2007

I've been working on this every night for the last few nights and now it looks like this:

pat rogers abc sampler as of june 9 2007

Hmmmm, the link to show the photo here doesn't seem to be working. I'm using the go-to link instead.

For some reason I can't highlight and copy the URL for posting to a blog from webshots. However, the reason the pictures show is because I've written down the very, very long URL and typed it into the blog. Takes a bit of time, but it's better IMHO to see the picture here rather than linking to it. I'd email my problem to webshots.com, but since I'm not a premium member, I'm not entitled to ask questions. Not a good way to woo me into becoming a premium member!





No comments: