Finishes

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Crescent Colours Project

The stitching group I belong to had a great idea. Take a "meal" made up of Crescent Colours threads and have everyone stitch something using only those colors! I was immediately intrigued by the idea. A week ago I was handed the palette: Cherry Tomato, Chocolate Cream Pie, Poblano Pepper, Shrimp Cocktail, Frozen Margarita, Roasted Chestnut, Cappuccino, Macaroni & Cheese, Crab Cakes, Pickled Beets, Lettuce Leaf, Black Coffee, and I added Blueberry Tart.
Crescent Colours palette

I found this cute freebie by Stitches By Cheri "Weeds for Sale".

stitches by cheri weeds for sale freebie june 20 2007 I enjoyed stitching this one so much I started another piece with the palette. I needed blue so I added Blueberry Tart. I'm still working on it. It's by Blackbird Designs.




No comments: