Finishes

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pudgie Cat and Halloween Socks

I'm so tickled! I signed up for two monthly needlepoint subscriptions. Both are with Fireside Stitchery http://www.firesidestitchery.com/FIRESIDE/FSHOME.htm I was strongly considering signing up for Melissa Shirley's Halloween Town series with Chandail.com, but hesitated because of the cost coupled with what to do with the finished pieces. While cruising the internet, I stumbled across Pudgie Cat! What a cutie! I really like cats and Halloween so combining the two made this a must.

Fireside Stitchery has several needlepoint clubs and the one on curly sock ornaments really intrigued me. Once I saw the Halloween socks, I knew this was another must-have. This club alternates Halloween and Christmas curly toed socks. I signed up for the Halloween socks only.I can't hardly wait to get going on these!!!!

I bought a black open-look iron and wood tree last November. I think the maker intends it for Christmas use (I was told black Christmas trees are a trend heading towards the USA from the UK), but I intend to use it as a Halloween tree! These Halloween socks will look great as ornaments, don't you think? Here's a link to the tree.

Solutions Exclusive!The best way to showcase your most treasured ornaments." src="http://image.normthompson.com/solutions/images/us/local//products/detail/67386.jpg" border=0>

Jane

No comments: