Finishes

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Ordered Halloween Goodies!!!!

I just love Halloween so much! My favorite color while growing up was orange and it still holds a special place in my heart. What's more orange than Halloween?!?!?!

From The Strawberry Sampler (a wonderful shop!) I ordered a bunch of Halloween charts during their sale that started Friday the 13th and ended Monday. I have the Just Nan tin with the witch's hat from last year so I had to order Hagatha's orange hat and Hagatha's purple hat.

I love cats, too, so this was a must have Fraidy Felix. It'll go well with this one from last year.

Punkin' Spider is cool. Crazy Legs is a spider with a pumpkin on its back. both use memory thread (I think for the legs, etc).

Just Nan's Screamy Mimi is my favorite of the two.

I couldn't remember if I had this one, and it didn't indicate the designer. So why not get it?? LOL At least it was on sale!

I think Punkin' Crow has a great expression. Had to have it!

I also joined the Halloween Club at Pocket Full of Stitches. It starts January 2011 with Raymond Crawford's "A Halloween Night"; 9 canvases spelling out Halloween! I picture it attached to a beautiful rope so I can drape it.

No comments: