Finishes

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I found a new designer (to me!)

I was cruising around eBay. Usually I go directly to the designers I'm interested in checking out and it varies. It's probably been years since I just put in cross stitch and looked at the random, chronological listing of items. It was on the first page that I found postings by eBay seller: stitcherhood. Charming yet simple designs! I noticed she has a website (http://www.thestitcherhood.com/) so I checked it out. I felt the charts are reasonably priced and shipping is also reasonable. I bid on 7 of her designs and won 5! I found the other 2 designs in her Buy It Now store and took care of business very quickly. I'm so looking forward to starting these charts!!! I don't know which one to start first! :)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hi Jane! Thanks for the link, she has some really nice designs! I didn't realize you had a blog, it was nice to "see" you over at mine this a.m.!