Finishes

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Round Robin finish and a small piece

I finished stitching on Lisa's RR. I do so love a Halloween theme! It was also a great "reason" to buy the new Prairie Schooler chart. Like I really needed a reason! LOL

Here's a pic:
Lisa's RR on August 19, 2008 PS When Witches Ride

I spent the earlier part of this week stitching this little urn of cabbage roses from a Ewe & Eye & Friends chart celebrating the 2000 Millennium. I found this frame at Joann's Fabric about 6 years ago, knowing that I would stitch something of EEF to put in it. I love it!!!

EEF 2000 Millennium in cabbage rose frame from Joann's Fabrics

Last night I started Hallow Sampler by The Primitive Needle (if I've remembered correctly) over 1 thread. It's fun and I have A-C and half an owl done. :) It should be approximately 4 x 4 when it's done.

No comments: