Finishes

Monday, January 28, 2013

Two Kooler Design Studio charts I must have!!

I adore carousel horses and this one looks familiar so I need to check it out before I buy.  I also like the 12 Days of Christmas.  It's a little different than what we usually see and should be a faster stitch.  (I hope!) 

I finished my first eBook yesterday: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.  I'd never read it before because I loathe the movie (especially that rainbow song).  I knew that in the book she has silver slippers not ruby.  I find I really liked the book.  Toto is quite growl-y in the book.  I don't know if I like it enough to read the rest of the series, but who knows!  Time will tell.  Maybe I can find it at the library.  I wanted to read the book before seeing the new Oz movie that's coming out this year in theatres.  I'm thinking the new movie might be closer to the true story.



No comments: