Finishes

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Finished Spring Cove by By the Bay

I finished this piece.....finally!!  I love herons and this is just chock full of them.  Next stitch night I'm going to see what Terri can come up with for framing for this.  I started the Aunt Emma Snowkins by Sisters & Best Friends because "I have all the threads already kitted."  HA!  I go to stitch the chocolate bunny and no GAST Maple Syrup.  I was so ticked.  Turned out I was missing Pine and Buckeye Scarlet in order to finish the six or so designs I have. 

I ordered them all from Stitches N Things this morning and they are already on their way to me!!!  Now that's my idea of customer service. :)  I may piddle around with this until the threads arrive or I may just move on to a new piece (Soar - has eagles and was a special.  Dang if I can remember the designer today.)

Okay, I've looked it up: With thy Needle & Thread is the designer of the eagles piece.  Web site is www.countrystitchesonline.com.

No comments: