Finishes

Monday, July 27, 2009

Halloween fabrics!

I went to Joann Fabrics on Saturday and picked up tons of half yard pieces of Halloween fabrics. It's my favorite holiday and I like to cross stitch Halloween ornaments and always need backing fabric. This time I bought fabric for the soon-to-be-released Halloween stockings chart book by Blackbird Designs. Yes, I know there's no picture of them yet, but I bought "generic" Halloween fabric for all possible designs! I like the neon spider webs on black about the best.

I have been looking for backing fabric for my Halloween hats round robin wall hanging. I wanted fabric with witches hats on it. I did a double-take when I actually found some! It has hats and shoes and the designs are on the small side (which I like) being about 2 inches high. I will wait until the piece is done before buying any more fabric for it.

No comments: