Finishes

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blackbird Designs Halloween stockings!!!!

I got the following information in an email newsletter from Wasatch Needlecraft today. I love the Blackbird Designs monthly stockings even though I haven't stitched any yet. But Halloween is my favorite holiday! I've already ordered the complete set from Karen at Wasatch Needlecraft so I can start it the very day it arrives. I don't like wishing my life away, but I wish it was mid-August already!!!! Here's the excerpt from the newsletter:


Blackbird Halloween Stocking Book

The rumors are true....Blackbird Designs is releasing a stocking book that will include 13 different Halloween stocking patterns. Planned release is Mid Aug but I need to have orders in by Aug 1st to guarantee first delivery of fabric and threads. I do not have detailed pricing yet but this is what I know so far-.

The fabric will all be on R&R linen and will cost $42.90 for all 13 stockings. The threads used are Weeks Dye Works, Crescent Colours and Gentle Art but I do not have the colors or number of skeins for pricing yet. I will let you know as soon as I have exact information.

If you want to pre-order this and guarantee first delivery in August let me know no later then the close of Thurs July 30th. Email orders to karen@wasatchneedlecraft.com .

Once I turn in my pre-orders in I am financially committed to my distributors so due to a large number of customers canceling on pre-orders/series I will need to get a pre-payment on Aug 1st of 50% and the remaining will be invoiced once they are ready to be shipped out to you. Thank you for your understanding!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Oh boy, I'm going to be on the lookout for these!