Finishes

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl sales

I had to take advantage of a couple of Superbowl sales. I met up with friends at The Stitching Post. They had all the Crescent Colors and GAST I needed for two projects. Hooray! Then I bought a couple of pieces of fabric (including a fat half yard for a new RR I'll be in). I found the new Giggle Boxer by Lizzie Kate. What a hoot! It was a last-second add so I didn't get the fabric or fibers for stitching it. When I got home I went online to JJs Collectibles and ordered what the shop didn't have (and what I forgot to look for! LOL).

I really, really, really want to stick to stitching what I already have. SIGH. I say this nearly every year, but I'd been doing well to keep to this plan in November and December of last year and January of this year. I finished two of the Cross Eyed Cricket carrots a week ago and Summer Scissorweight by Ewe & Eye & Friends last week. These were all things I had on hand. My JJs order is for fibers and fabrics for charts I already had. I have so many Shepherd's Bush kits, I could go all year not stitching anything else!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I think we all have enough not to buy anymore, lol. But somehow, it's the collecting I love as much as the stitching. I get lots of my things from eBay at FABU prices, which enables me quite a bit. :P