Finishes

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pics of recent finishes

I finally got my act together and scanned my recent finishes. Here they are:

JABC Flip Flop Days May 31, 2008 JABC Flip Flop Days


Mosey 'n Me Spooky Pumpkin May 2008 Mosey 'N Me Spooky Pumpkin


SB Long Stocking necklace July 19 2008 Shepherd's Bush Long Stocking


SB Free freebie  July 20 2008 Shepherd's Bush Free (freebie) Just needs the flag button.


Toast with Butter recipe July 14, 2008 Toast with Butter recipe

Boiling Water recipe xs July 16 2008 Boiling Water recipe

The two recipes are from an old (~1984) fabric store's Items to Make and Sell booklet. I found the booklet in the local Thrift Store a week ago. I love stitching recipes, but they have to be recipes that are already charted. I may make an exception for the Nestle's Toll House Cookie recipe. I might even buy some of the cute JABC chocolate chip cookie buttons and stitch them down on the fabric.

No comments: