Finishes

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Spring! Happy Easter!

Spring has Sprung  freebie Mar 14 2008

Bent Creek The Bunnies Mar 22 2008

I'm so glad it's Spring! Temps are in the mid-40s today, but on Wednesday the temps should be in the 60s. :) How great is that!

These were easy stitches, but Spring has Sprung took 3 days while The Bunnies took over a year from the time I started it.

My chart for the Dragon Carousel arrived last Friday. I'm soooo excited! I was going to attempt to add metallics but I am overjoyed to see that it CALLS for metallics, both blending filament and #4 Braid. Lots of beads, too! I bought most of my floss at A.C. Moore and ordered the fabric Gothic)from Picture This Plus' website. I'm looking forward to stitching this. I'm not looking forward to stripping and working with all that BF, though.

No comments: