Finishes

Saturday, October 27, 2007

My recent finishes

Here's what I've finished in the last 2 weeks:
Bent Creek Bats Zipper Kit
bc bats zipper oct 8 2007

Floral Fun #2 by M Designs on JAR Designs hand-dyed 28 ct linen in "Rustling Russet". Threads are JAR Designs as well.
m designs floral fun 2

Bent Creek Turkey Flatbed Zippies kit
bc turkey zippies oct 26 2007

Lilybet's Boo. Just need a JABC button to make the spider.
lilybet boo

Little House Needlearts and Crescent Colours Collaboration: Plums
little house needleworks plums This was quick and easy. I have this set and am excited about stitching the rest.

Jolly Roger Cat freebie from http://www.crosseyedkat.com/. So quick!

cross eyed kat jolly roger cat oct 15 2007

I always have several irons in the fire. I've been bouncing around between projects since I finished the Turkey Flatbed last night. Can't seem to settle on any one thing. I even started the Halloween curly toe needlepoint sock I've been thinking about for months. I joined the automatic with Fireside Stitchery and every other month I get a new Halloween curly sock canvas, all the fibers, and stitching directions for one price. So far the eyes, mouth and 1/2 row of Upright Oriental stitch on the ghost are completed. But I'm using my new Kelmscott magnetic Halloween needle holder so I feel so appropriately accessorized while stitching! ;)

No comments: