Finishes

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Joining the 21st century.....finally!

I feel like I'm catching up to the rest of the world. I finally figured out (I hope!) what I need to do to sell items on eBay. I've two items for sale and my fingers are crossed that they sell. Even if they don't, it was a great learning experience.

Today is a beautiful fall day. Sunny, clear and crisp. The leaves are not turning, but some have started to fall. I was going to just drop in to get my oil changed. Thank goodness I called first. They were totally booked and I made an appointment for next weekend. I'm planning to go to Hershey in 2 weeks and always like to have an oil change before a big drive. I always get more items than I can possibly finish in a year so I'm hoping to keep my wallet zipped shut this time. Well, can't come home empty handed, but I don't need to go nuts either! LOL

Going to Chocolate World for the box of Zagnuts is mandatory.

No comments: