Finishes

Monday, May 21, 2007

Running out of GAST

Don't you just hate to be in the middle of something and run out of thread?? I do! Especially if it's an overdyed thread like Gentle Arts Sampler Threads or Weeks Dye Works. Arrrggghhh! This happened to me Saturday night. I was doing a punch needle design and ran out of GAST Shaker White. Seems to me I buy a lot of Shaker White for my projects so all I had to do was find it. My first look was in my thread stash. I keep it in Floss-Away (R) bags on binder rings. None there. It took over half an hour to find a project kitted with Shaker White. Very frustrating! However, it was plenty to do my punch needle and I don't have to take off work to go buy some or incur large shipping fees to have it mailed from an INS.

Jane

1 comment:

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I know what you mean - especially when you have to go out and buy some more, and it's a different dye lot. Sometimes, the difference is very noticeable.