Finishes

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I saw some of my coral in the Smithsonian Reef!!!!

I took a cab at lunchtime today to the Museum of Natural History to 1) pick up a Penny Passport for a stocking stuffer, and 2) look for my pieces in the Community Reef.

One of my pieces of tube corals was easy to spot. They are attached to someone else's giant baby blue blob with a green Fun Fur scarf around their base. It looks great!! They are in the right hand side of the display nearest the corner of the glass. I am so delighted to be well displayed!!!!

I crocheted 40 pieces and probably only saw 8 of them. I found my Redskins colored corals at the tippy top of the red side. That must be 9 feet in the air! I also found a sea urchin (but I made 2), a sea snake, my tubes, and a sea anemone.

No comments: