Finishes

Monday, September 6, 2010

Some crochet coral reef pictures

I finally got around to taking pictures of my finishes for the Smithsonian Community Reef. Here are some of them, but first is a picture of me at the 2010 Folklife Festival helping demonstrate and teach crochet.

Smithsonian Folklife Festival 2010

hyperbolic plane Red Heart yarn Hyperbolic plane

two Lion Boucle yarns hyperbolic plane boucle hyperbolic plane

brain coral brain coral

corkscrews corkscrews

sea anemone top down view of sea anenome

1 comment:

Adana said...

WOW is it good to SEE you. These are just amazing and I loved reading the report of you going to find them on the piece. Is there a picture on the internet of the entire thing? How the heck are you Jane. I've returned to stitching, and sifting and sorting and putting away stash even if it kills me.