Finishes

Saturday, December 19, 2009

17" of snow today and still falling

It's after 6 pm and we've gotten a "historic" snow today. 17" at the house. This in an area where 1/4" will shut the city down!

I finished stitching a Shepherd's Bush piece: Ho Ho Ho. I'll finish it as an ornament. I then started SB's Christmas Pin Cushion. It will also be finished as an ornament.

I was lucky that the birthday present I bought for myself arrived yesterday: Mary Englebreit Christmas ornaments by Bucilla. It'd be better to do them on linen. I'll have to look around and see what I have. Aida came with the kit. I plan to finish a bunch of them while I'm snowbound.

I wrapped the last of the Xmas presents today! HOORAY! I like using as much variety as possible in wrapping paper and opened 3 new rolls today. Bliss.

1 comment:

Meadows08 said...

I'm the same with wrapping gifts. I think it's boring if everything looks the same under the tree!