Finishes

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ash came back from the framers + clydesdales

and, boy, is it gorgeous!!! I framed it with one inch at the top and tail, 2 inches from the nose, and 4 inches above the bottom since I wanted to give the appearance that it is flying. I have no memory in the computer for scans so I am unable to post a picture of it or of anything. :(

I am still "plowing" (LOL) away on my clydesdales pulling the old fashioned plow. I stitch for 3 to 4 hours a night and it still shows no daily progress. After a couple of days I see progress, but it takes a while. I'll be glad when it's done and I can stitch on other things. I might have to take it on vacation and to a framer while on vacation so it'll be done in time for the county fairs. They can ship it to me, if it comes to that.

I have many things I'd like to stitch next. Little Mill Hill musical instruments as ornaments, MH sled and MH train ornaments, needlerolls, HIH, the new BC branches, anything Shepherd's Bush (I have so much, it won't matter what gets stitched), Dictionary of Bras, Language of Flowers, Sweet Treats, and my needlepoint and knitting!!

No comments: