Finishes

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cherish Sampler finished

I finished stitching the 2006 exclusive Cherish Sampler from Shepherd's Bush. Just have to put the buttons on! This is my third SB finish in a row! I have an oldie from 1988 upstairs waiting for me. Maybe this is the month!

SB 2006 Cherish Sampler finished Nov 22 2008

I don't recall the color of the fabric, but it's a light pink. Cherub? Maybe.


I was feeling like I wanted an outing so I bundled up and went to Savage Mill. It used to be a weaving/cording mill, but it's now full of great gift shops. My favorite shop there (and possibly on the planet) is Artcraft. You never know what you'll find there. I picked up a star Christmas ornament that's actually a 5 piece wooden puzzle. The lady ahead of me in line had a colapsable vase! Who knew?! I also picked up a little something for me and another in a different color as a Christmas present. They were having a special holiday event this weekend and I heard a keyboard performer and saw a magician. I had a nice time.

2 comments:

Karin said...

What a lovely SB sampler!!! I had never seen this one! Well done on the finish Jane.

Karin in NJ

denise said...

jane, i love your finish! it is absolutely gorgeous!

i am desperate to find this pattern...any info would be greatly appreciated...

thank you, denise

grenfell024@yahoo.com