Finishes

Monday, May 12, 2008

Yesterday was a rainy Sunday

I had no energy to go anywhere and nothing on my errands list so I stayed home and stitched! I started LHN's Blessed are the Merciful on Friday night and finished it Sunday night. Wahooooooo!! Pic to come. I didn't like the finished result nearly as much as I liked the Berlin-work-like picture on the cover of the chart. Crescent Colours' Sassy Brassy is gold and warm brown so I had to manipulate it for the sun, the window trim and the centers of the border flowers. Who wants brown suns?? Now I have all this leftover just brown color. Maybe I'll use it to stitch a dog or cat on someone's RR.

I picked up Little By Little Designs' Pocketful of Posies that I'm doing on white. I converted to overdyed threads and it looks great!! I'd like to get that one done by this weekend since I'm about at the halfway point.

I'm also working on LK's Good Things (for the second time). I have it on my Q-Snaps right now. This time it's on light blue with the called for fibers. Nice!!

I have a long list of stuff I want to stitch. Sigh. Too much to stitch, too little time!

No comments: